Monday, August 25, 2008

Sud yerself up with prime time drama!

I feel very Meredith right now. Totally channelling the Meredith. And he is so doing the Derek (minus the McDreamy external factor). I feel like there's a Rose in the picture and there's definitely a Finn Dandridge here. The only thing missing is the whoring around among friends and colleagues. And the ex-wife (well that's a relief).


It's scary that I find myself identifying so well with Meredith Grey. How can I not be? She goes to work without makeup (like me). The obvious eyebags (like me). Goes on and on with her work trying to prove something that she isn't sure of but she thought she is (like me, although I've recently quit my job that I secretly miss). Friends with pretty fucked-up issues, not unlike her, but proves to be a strong support system to her life (like me). Most significantly, half the time her relationship is screwed up (SO-hoho like me). It's also scary that after each time I went on a marathon spree my love life became a mess. What, is this like bad (soap) karma?

I can't wait for Season 5 to air in two weeks - meaning I'm limewiring it the immediate it's up for grab. I'm an addict and I am not ready for rehab just yet. Arrgghhhh aaarrrgghhhhh aaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!


And you. Just admit that deep down you believe that you're the real life Hiro Nakamura. Or Inspektor Mazlan. Hah. Hah. Haaaaaaaaahhhhh.

No comments: