Saturday, October 21, 2006
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
this is my drawing of Ryan working on some program codes
(view from my cubicle, between 1040-1052 hrs, October 17. Hopefully this can pass as a very belated birthday pressie, heheh.)
Had to deliver 2,600 copies of marketing stuff to my alma mater today. sigh...am i the only one still wishing to back to school? i love uni days. love the 'vintage' college i spent 5 years in. this coming from someone who's well-known for skipping classes half the time...
(had peeps who hated me just because of that. i aced the exams n they didn't quite. wicked moi, haha!).
i must be a sicko for longing for school. yep, my sis thinks i am.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Yesterday was M's birthday. We had good food. But poor M was feeling down-ish. Bad haze. Bad,bad.....haze. I love M. Love him loads. M's like my fave old jeans. Good times or bad, old jeans will always be snugly, and comforting. Hopefully we'll celebrate more birthdays together. M, N, and perhaps O, P, and Q too (*smile).
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- give loads to my parents. some to my sisters. underage kids cannot have so much money. hhmmpphh.
- buy a gazillion guitars for M.
- quit from whatever sickeningly job i have at the time, travel more,then come home and run a small tour business. maybe something weird like that funny red light district tour in amsterdam.
- or open up a little cafe that specialises in puddings.
- get meself a live-in maid to prep fresh waffles every morning for me brekkie. yummmm....
5 bad habits:
5 things I hate doing:
- lipat baju.
- makan timun.
- stupid motiv camps.
- admitting that i'm broke.
- missing people. hurts. ouchhh.
5 things I'll never do:
- leg warmers (remember my name, FAME! i wanna live forever...i wanna learn how to fly)
- pink polka dot rah-rah skirt.
- corn rows. whoever would wanna look like uruk-hai?
- being a doormat.
- not being me.
5 things I regret doing:
(so many regrets, so little space allocated here...)
- Sept '05-august '06
- gecko beaded key ring
- hawaian host choccie
- that token from louvre
5 fave toys or thing:
- my new Panasonic DMC-FZ50. dont.really.know.how.to.use.yet.
- lip balms. all kinds.
- pencil-and-paper combo. drawing is therapy.
- gold pumps.
- my little hippo which oozes brown gooey poo when squeezed (heheh)
5 orang yg akan menyambung sesi ini:
- your name here. yes, you reading this!
- and you.
- and you.
- and you.
- and yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
***pics will be posted tomorrow. probs with uploading :(
Sunday, October 15, 2006
If there's a door, you have to walk through it, a door isn't going to do anything for you by itself. You have to be willing to take advantage of things when the time comes, and be secure about yourself when you walk through, because if you're not you may well trip and fall.