Sunday, December 30, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
- The use of kata ganda in Bahasa Malaysia (see subject line above). Guna ke tak guna sekarang? I feel so outdated hokesss...
- People who refuse to be tolerant towards workmates. Do note that we're (you're) not always right. And no, we don't find princessy attitude (read: selfish me me me) favourable.
- The workings of permed hair. I got a perm job a moth ago and now it's arrow straight sans da curl spray-volumising cream-sculpting lotion combo.
- Why my muscles still hurt after that RPM class. Hello, it's not like I've never cycled in my life.
- Why I keep forgetting that the last time I went cycling was 10 years ago.
- My insatiable habit to spend, spend, spend. Happy - spend. Emo - spend. Tak hepi dan tak emo pun - spend.
- The need to dwell on petty issues. I do it, you do it, everybody does. But why do we do it la?
- Malaysian public transports. Convenient only if you stay within 10 mins walking distance to the LRT station. Else, bas tak boleh harap. Komuter pun just as bad with the unreliable schedule. Dan orang Malaysia suka tolak-menolak dalam train. Dan suka berdiri dekat pintu and never make way for others when the train stops. Oi kawan, orang lain mau turun naik la. And it's expensive ya. How I envy the Europeans. Even their single trip tickets are cheap. Passes for multiple trips lagi la murah. [Luahan hati of a car-less lady.]
- Kenapa saya tak rasa tua sangat. I'm like, OLD old. But I still feel da very da youthful (hah!). Reality hits hard when all shop assistants start calling me 'Kak'. And this stupid SMIDEC officer called me 'Puan'. Incik, do I LOOK MARRIED to you? My ring finger is still 'vacant' ok?
- Menu yang mengelirukan seperti berikut:
Pok Piah No Pork? Hawww...mak konfius. Hehe.
WHy can't I find a decent Laksa Sarawak in KL? WHY? WHY? WHY? Huaaaaaaa.....
No, I didn't have this at the restaurant in Pic 1 above (mak tak sanggup!). This is Barrett's Laksa. Tiang's Cafe at the Bormill, Kuching.
Best. Sangat. *drool*
AdIePoT (laksa crave mode)