Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emosi

Streamyx hancur. After 2 days of waiting apparently it's my phone
line. So another ticket was opened and i need to do more waiting.
Later sure kena charge seratus lebih lagi for new cabling yada yada.
Hoh benci betul. I'm a penganggur okeh??

I have a job offer and i'm not doing anything about it. I dont know.
Tak ada mood. With the series of unfortunate events happening at the
moment, i am unsure if working is a good idea. But i need $. How?

I feel like i'm getting better at putting up a show. 'Make like happy'
is the way to go. Whining is tiring and i bet it tires people too. So
there, make like happy. But it's good, kinda influence the mind to
realise that no matter how shitty things get there's always a little
peek of sunshine behind the drawn blind (i am not doing the curtain
thing at the mo'. trés chic eh? ehem ehem).

One person has really disappointed me. It's bad, but i'm just gonna
say 'sod it!'. One versus the lot that loves me and of whom i love
dearly too. So 'sod it you who hurt us!'. Fug i'm rambling like a
drunk old spinster. Baiklah beta berhenti merapu di sini. Satu malam
tidak tidur. Perut semakin lapar. Dalam gobok air batu ada nasi goreng
usa tak habis. Hoh...mari makan!

No comments: