Thursday, August 07, 2008

A day in the life of a Penganggur

Bandung trip. CANCELLED!!!!
Tickets i bought in February sudah burnt. I feel jinxed. One travel mate already flew off to that bloody faraway country. Another got held back by his encik boss. Same thing happened the first time, but I was lucky that two others joined me at the last minute. If it were up to my adrenaline rush of being unempoyed, I would've hopped on the plane at 9.50am today, ALONE, okeh? Benci benci benci. Rugi duit. I want to distro, huwaaaaa....

Since the Bandung trip had to be called off, my plan was to wake up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past 10am.
This was disrupted at 7.15am, a reminder was 'delivered' to me for the gazillionth time that I need to collect the Kemby's road tax. Pored over a magazine till 9.30am and passed out again till 10.30pm. So I guess this was semi-accomplished.

Collect phone charger from ex-employer's office - left it in a hurry yesterday.
This trip had to be cancelled for I took my own sweet time at brunch while watching 'Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-grader?'. Aaahh..the joy of re-runs on morning telly. So yeah, I didnt have enough time to stop by the office and settled for a RM10 car charger from the neighbourhood kedai top-up on my way out.

Weight training was scheduled for 4pm.
Couldnt find any clean sports bra (kantoi lama tak buat laundry). Thought of getting one at MV since I planned to drop by the office. Both goners, and I retreated to Burger King for a wholesome double mushroom swiss set instead, heheh.

I believe that tomorrow promises more adventures for jobless me. Maybe I'll cook. Maybe I'll make an extra batch (or two) of chocolate fudge besides the one I'm making for an, ehem, customer. Maybe I'll drag my lazy bottoms to the gym. Maybe...I'll just nap all day long :D


AdiePoTT being positive on the endless possibilities of being unemployed
(woohoo! woohoo!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nad, pekabar? *macam tulis surat je..haha*
relakslah sebulan dua, enjoy2..baru le keje semuala :P
since ada anak ni, aku dun mind tak keje, tapi.... kena keje lah jugak..nanti leh shopping-syok-sendiri.

adiepot said...

hahahah.... "shopping-syok-sendiri". i loike!

me. said...

ahh, such a blissful day indeed...:)

Hajime said...

nad nad!
blog aku!
http://budakyangbijak.blogspot.com
=oD

Iron Butterfly said...

ha ha ha. best dih unemployed. too bad i can't afford to be unemployed for more than a week.