Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Malaysian Savings Sale. Saya - bengkrap. Damn you kucing.

Pembelian hari ini:

4 bijik bantal bagi menggantikan 4 biji bantal lama dan 1 bantal double baru yang telah dikencing kucing saya yang sedang horny. Seems when a cat comes of age, they pee. Everywhere. I wonder if it's really pee and not 'reproductive excretion'.

Kucing also peed on my expensive bean bags while I was out. Emak panicked and cleaned up the mess before I got home but adik no. 3 blabbed. Gotcha emak - apasal sorok haaaaa.....

Lessons learnt:
  1. Don't ever get excited over cute tempat tidur kucing. It's expensive, the kucing can't be bothered with it and prefers to chill and PEE ON YOUR BED instead.
  2. When you always desires mid-to-high-end range stuff, your kucing also adopts the behaviour. Hence, I believe, the peeing on expensive cushions.
  3. Kucing should have been neutered. Call me evil but apparently this stops the pee-fest.

WHAT'S WITH THE KUCING AND MY HARTA BENDA????????

1 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

hahaha naka mok mu ado ko stail tuh. pah kantoi jugok. ngahahah.