Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do

I am thinking of letting go of some stuff, pre-loved and never-been-kissed. Just random thoughts that seem to come flooding everytime I get home early from work and usually never materialise come the weekend when I'm supposed to rummage through my closet and separate my "wants" and "want-nots".

I should bid adieu to:
  1. Le Sport Sac bags that I don't recall having anymore. They're there, at the bottom of the box and easily forgotten. Funny how they keep calling to me before I bought them. Now it's like, 'hey saya ada beg ini kah? Oh chomel.' (ps: they're not that outdated, 1-2 year old max. Maybe there are buyers out there kan...)
  2. Other bags too, including this one designer label that was a gift from emak. Derhaka tak kalau senyap2 jual online? I so...soooooooooo don't fancy beg itu.
  3. Shoes I hardly wear. No one to pass 'em down to as adik beradik berkaki besar and lebar macam robot.
  4. Those new peep-toe ankle boots. Pure lust in the kedai, they were so seductive that I failed to realise their non-support of my high arch. Wore them for 5 minutes from the car park to office and now they're sitting nicely on my display shelf - a reminder that I always make stupid purchases.
  5. Some evening dresses that I wore perhaps only once.
  6. Lots and lots of accessories bought during my weekend bazaar-crazy years.
  7. A medium-sized toolbox. Bought for safekeeping of stationeries but apparently too small for all my junks that I had to get a much bigger one. RM3 for you - any takers?
  8. Benefit makeup bought online recently. Havent been used and now making me feel like a big sinner.
  9. Also Benefit's Maybe Baby perfume. I have 5 others that can only be finished off in 10 years so I better let this poor bottle go before it has to succumb to a painful slow death on my dresser.
  10. My many pairs of jackets. Oh yes, Malaysia used to be da very da cold until recently. If you are into layering (ahah!) you should give me a call.

The question is, can I handle parting ways with them after all these years? Ish...scary la pulak.

2 comments:

FiEd said...

babe,
aku NAK LSS bag tu 1, Benefit makeup & benefit's maybe perfume.
NAK tau..bukan beli.. heheh.. ;p

adiepot said...

NAK eh? Oooooo.....besar demand nampak sekarang.