Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I could have extra room for storage should these go out

Yoohoo yoohooo I've made a list of stuff that I'd like to let go of at very attractive price tags. All used at very minimal frequency or never at all. These will include:
  1. Benefit Maybe Baby EDT 100ml (actually sold to Fied tonite hehe)
  2. Nike bag pack - fits a 15-17" laptop, gym stuff, 1 pair of sneakers in front compartment. Bought in June/July, used less than 5 times, for minimal duration. Also useful for weekend getaways.
  3. Targus laptop bag - fits a 15" laptop. 1 year old.
  4. GAP shoulder bag - fabric+leather
  5. GAP wrist clutch - straw+leather, never used.
  6. 1 pair of GAP flip flops, never worn.
  7. 1 pair of ankle boots. PVC that looks like nice patent leather - perfect for stylistahs. See previous entry.
  8. Le Sports Sac bags (let me update the style names later lah) - 1 big carry-all, 1 med carry-all reversible, 1 small baguette, 1 two-fold shoulder (very pretty), 1 limited edition design wallet (wallet style also discontinued), 1 cosmetics tote
  9. Guess small tote - fabric+PVC (kot...certainly not leather)
  10. Benefit Rush Hour - for lips and cheeks (20% retail price)
  11. Benefit Primpcess - limited edition eye makeup kit (20% off retail price)
  12. 1 pink corduroy jacket, size UK 12 (boleh up harga ke kalau saya cakap sebenarnya saya beli jeket ni kat London? ahhahaha)
  13. Loop cosmetics cases - 1 tote, 2 travel pouches
  14. 1 MNG denim jacket
  15. Several GMAT prep books, 2008 & 2009 editions. I've decided to pursue my MBA locally so yeah, GMAT books can make a move outta my room at 25% off the shelf price. Maybe 30% off if I'm feeling generous on the day you enquire. Mahal okeh buku2 ni.
  16. 1 Nike iPod (latest, 3rd generation kan?) armband. Gift from my che su tapi dia silap beli. My iPod is the square one takbleh masuk.
  17. 1 Esprit plaid skirt. Grey. Looks kinda like the Brit school uniform skirt. Baru beli 2 bulan.

I've also some stuff that I haven't really decided whether to simpan or sell. Maybe selling if the price is right:

  1. Starbucks destination bears - 2 Malaysian, 1 Singaporean, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Indonesian, 1 American (San Diego). Sayang lah...but I know there are peeps who collect them too and willing to pay good money for ones they don't have.
  2. Altec lansing portable speaker for iPod. Bought it several months back. Hardly used and it just collects dust.
  3. CK One Summer 2008 EDT 100ml. Yang lain pun belum habis pakai....sigh
  4. A (sombre) pink Furla handbag. Better suited for office use, or a very boring occasion.
  5. 1 pair of Nike+ running sneakers. Size women's UK 5.5. Worn twice and in the gym.
  6. If I can get a better pair of running shoes, not Nikes, I'm also letting go off my Nike+ running tracker device - 20% off retail price (it's never discounted in the stores)
  7. Fish eye lomo camera.
  8. 1 pair Gucci sunnies.

Also, there are clothing items going for cheap cheap cheap. Tahlah, maybe I just give them away. Let me know if you're interested because my sisters can't take them in either.

  1. 1 evening dress. Long, black, not velvet but gives some sort of sparkly sheen. Very good quality. I really sayang this dress but don't think I'll have any occasion that warrants its use anymore.
  2. 1 black lace party dress. Worn once.
  3. 1 knitted sweater in brown. 70's inspired. Worn twice max.
  4. 1 pair Ralph Lauren cargo pants in navy. Men's size 28. I wore these many times la but they don't look buruk or what. Can give to your Wak tukang kebun for his Sunday outings (if he's the petite type). I don't have any brother to pass them down to. Kawan2 lelaki pun mostly boroi dah. Nyehehehe...
  5. Some accessories that may look good on your bohemian-themed Christmas tree. Or on you. Yeah, pile 'em all up and you can be a walking bohemian Christmas tree yourself!

I'm really serious lah. Bukan main2 tau. Will snap pics and upload them on my Picasa and Facebook albums. Please tunggu for my next update.

5 comments:

Winn said...

I cant read.Pening!Put photos la..senang sikit mcm kamus bergambar tu.

Oimira said...

i think i have to stop by your room. screening process hehhe

adiepot said...

Dear Win, sorry lah photo session is scheduled only for tomorrow. I know agak pening looking at all the text. Saya juga pening (tgk text dan barang penuh nak roboh almari).

Ki-Moira darling, a private shopping session can be arranged. Please contact my assistant to find a free slot (eceh!).

oyett said...

GMAT=gelimat???

Anonymous said...

hm... semuanye mcm emotional buys je. skrg dah tak brapa nak emotional, so kena let go. betul tak?