Sunday, January 13, 2008

not one to forgive nor to forget

I'm definitely not a Facebook whore. I get lost in all the mess of stupid widgets. BUT, look what I found today among the pile of invies!

A real snazzy one up there. No I didn't meet my ex today. However, God knows how much I want to run him over with a monster truck. Again and again and again and again and again.

Also, I hope he (soon) dies a painful death, then rot in a dump somewhere.

I'm not a spiteful person. But I believe that having a major desire in inflicting pain to the one who hurts me bad is A-okay.

I think I'll Facebook more from now on. It seems to start 'understanding' moi. Hmmm...

5 comments:

Oimira said...

aku totally buta facebook. sume vampire kisses, cool/idiot tests, bla bla bla..sume aku ignore. kecualiiii...frens yg send hugs n kisses haha

p/s: oh..running a truck on lelaki kejam sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

nad2!
ayuh!
bermain2 facebook!
=o)

Unknown said...

perghhhhh........

kejam gler nak lenyek mamat tu ngan monster truck.........

kalo lenyek ngan jazz mira kira ok lg.... ni monster truck....... pergh lumat badan mamat sekor tu..... huhuhuhu......

jadik takut lak aku nak approach....... kang x psl2 aku pun skali kena lenyek.......

p/s: x yah ingat lg kat mamat sekor tu..... banyak lg kumbang eligible kat luar sana........ hehehehehe.........

adiepot said...

hah, kan dah cakap. encik stalker adalah kawan-kawan!

takpelah encik stalker. i give u an exception. boleh mengorat saya jika mahu. i'm open to all possibilities.

nyeh nyeh... :P

Unknown said...

Encik Stalker adalah kengkawan yg bkn kengkwn.........

camne nak ckp ek........

anyway thanks bg can ngorat....

kehkehkeh......