Tuesday, January 08, 2008

hari ini saya agak nak ter-break down

2.16pm, post lunch
Today I had a sudden bout of missing this place and my che su.




Around this time last year, I think I already knew that I would get to go there again. Not this year though. I don't have the means (read: $$$) to anymore.

Since flying to that place is not an option for now, I did the best I could as a substitute. It went as follows:


  1. Went 9 floors down.
  2. From The Boulevard, crossed over to the less fancy mall (believe it or not, i still lose my way in The Gardens so I rarely go over).
  3. Down another floor.
  4. Walked towards south court, identified target location (Nando's), went straight to the take-out counter.
  5. Ordered 2 servings of my choice of lunch for the day. 2 okeh?
  6. Next, supermarket. Grabbed a bottle of ketchup. No Heinz. Bummer. Belasah la Kimball pun.
  7. Back in the office, did something else first for a bit.
  8. Then dumped lunch in the microwave.
  9. Smacked (huge) dollops of mayo and ketchup next to lunch.
  10. There. A typical Dutchman comfort food. Sizzling hot chips with mayo n ketcup. (sorry no snapshot. i was too hungry to even care.)

BURP!!!!

Banyaknya makan. I think I'm gonna vomit now.

A spot in Amsterdam to get the real thing (u get a cutesy tiny fork to go with yeay):


Oh, I also have this.


Wait. Bersabar. Jangan tamak. Nanti muntah. Nanti gumuk lagi.

2.56pm



Shoot me! Shoot me!

3.16pm
I offered my second pb cup to Encik Boss. Oh...and the guilt simply vanished. Ahahaha...

AdiePoTT XoXoXo
Hari ini adalah berperasaan gundah gulana tetapi mengada. Hohoh.

1 comment:

啤酒花™_J said...

at least u feel good...