Monday, January 07, 2008

7th day and going stronger

Dear friends,

Have you ever thought that I am one selfish bitch? Thank you, I know the thought have at least come across your minds once. Fret not, I do realise that I am a very difficult person for others to 'get'. But I thank you for sticking with me, nonetheless, at trying times like this. Now.

I have cried silent and loud tears when fighting was no longer an option. But I know in my heart that one fine day, to me this will merely be one of those 'things' that just happen. A shitty episode that just happened to make and not break me.

Yes, I am sad. Yes, I am deeply hurt now.

But I believe that the Greatest One has better plans for me. (Amin).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nad2!!!
jgn sedey2...
marilah berkaraoke!
ayuh!

Anonymous said...

Selfish? hmm that never come across my mind. *Honest*

But you do prove your worth of being difficult to handle (as in being emotional). But i guess that's normal, aint all instrument of beauty had their characteristic of being bitchy. People just love and hate them at the same time.

Come, let's go makan lunch, meet you at syna office at 1pm sharp... else, you won't even find me at all lol.

啤酒花™_J said...

u sound better dy... :)