Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Adiós Final

And so the CD and the racquet are now gone. Returned 'home' for good through a mutual link.

I'm gonna miss the latter a lot. He said it's already mine since the day he passed it to moi so keep it. But it was originally his and I've never proclaimed the ownership even in 'happy' times. (Unfortunately) it's the only interest that we share in common - yeah, it's got to go. Never inflict unnecessary pain to oneself, be it physical or emotional.


I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. I believe that I now tire you peeps with my pathetic entries of late. Well at least the crying part is over. Next phase?

MOVING ON.


love ya peeps,
AdIEPoTT

"time will always heal the pain
bring the sun and dry the rain
things work out with time
if you want them to"

No comments: