Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Want Her Vintage Caterpillar Sofa Real Bad

Home...is where the heart is. Plus your excessive amount of clothes, shoes and many other junk, no? Tehheee...

I knew I made the right decision to have bought the latest issue of InStyle before the month even starts (initial justification was I had to skip July since the content was kinda blah so I deserve an early read for August). I think this is my favourite celebrity home feature of all the issues I have ever bought over the years. Back in March, the mag featured Rachel Roy's NYC apartment and that was awesome too. 

Home Dream Home...

Caterpillar sofa!

Love the colour palette *sigh*


Got to love the woman behind all these too. Gold stars for your fashion sense and tasteful home decor, Cat. Meaaaooooowwwwww!!!!



Go see the vid of Cat Deeley's House Tour. I swear you'll drool.

 (Male readers, please expect more dripping saliva just by looking at her super sexaaay black bikini).

No comments: