Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DIY Wednesday III

Very excited to share my project of the night with you! 

NOT. 

Something's brewing in the pail and should be done in 20 minutes but I'm not looking forward to the end result at all. (Note to mind: Don't attempt ten things in one night when you are 7 months pregnant.)

Oh well, at least I'm stoked to get reacquainted with my dusty craft box. Baby darling, Kakak left you all alone many MANY years ago. You must have cried your eyes out in the cupboard because I hardly touched you once (okay tipu, maybe 5 times) since I started having a real job. 

Pandora's Box, muahahahaaaa

What do we have in here? Aaaaahhh....I call them "endless possibilities".

Clockwise from top left: Polymer clay beads from my days of hanging out with Crafty Kats, beads+jewelry knick knacks+pliers (I was into bead-crafting back in uni), ribbons, an assortment of spare buttons courtesy of my clothes obsession, more stuff (and feather boa - what was I thinking?), tiny insects+felt alphabet, and mini terra cotta pots (HONESTLY WHAT WAS I THINKING?)

And now we have new additions to the gang. Heheh.

So stoked on the fusible tape, stencil blade and sponge applicators, wooohooooo!!!!!

So you ask, what's with the tong and salt? Darling sayangs, those are part of tonight's botched experiment. Will tell you more about it in the next post. IF I feel like it. IF it's actually not that bad. 

Now I need to check the "cauldron". Hopefully there's something good to share (and wear).

Alas, I will not leave you with sighs of frustration. Here's a quick, no-brainer DIY to satiate your eagerness: 
(heh konon macam orang excited sangat nak tengok projek dia kuikui)

Plain, black velvet ribbon turned into a headband back in 2009. Attach a brooch and we have a head bling for tonight.
Wheee!


2 comments:

sara said...

omg! i pun ada kotak ajaib!! and that velvet headband is so oscar de la renta ok. that was 'supposed' to be one of my diy projects. tapi tak jalan2. haish

adiepot said...

Kotak ajaib, ahhahahaha! Memang ajaib kalau tiba2 ada hasil lepas bertahun2. Harap isi je penuh ;p