Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DIY Wednesday Part V: A Quickie

Are you in a dilemma where wearing tops that reveal too much to be desired is of concern?

Are you sick of relying on boob tubes which half the time are too snug for your comfort?

If you answered "yes" to both questions, fret no more because last weekend I found a cheap, comfortable solution for all you decently dressed women out there!


HOW TO MAKE AN EXPRESS MODESTY PANEL USING A HANDKERCHIEF


Grab a handkerchief/small scarf. Rummage through your mom's drawers if you have to.



Fold it into a triangle.



Wear your bra (if you aren't already).
Do the following.



...and you're done. No more boobie show!



Cost: MYR 0

Satisfactory level: Priceless

I've had the handkerchief for 15 years, if not longer. It came in a set of 6 and I have no idea what happened to the rest of them. The dress is about 3 years old, and seldom worn because of the cleavage show factor. Now they have both suddenly become my favourite maternity outfit yeay. 

31weeks+4 days Pregnant
(Smiling despite having issues with my chubbier than ever cheeks. Gemok, and I need a haircut.)

I have a love-hate relationship with tube tops so I only opt for them in times of desperation. Don't you just hate how they clam your breasts and back?

If your DIY adrenaline is on high drive this week, you may want to try this tutorial instead.


NB: 
Apologies for the less-than-enthusiastic DIY project. I'm way too tired being 32 weeks pregnant and fasting in Ramadhan. If I happen to whip my (almost-the-same-size-as-pre-pregnancy) ass this weekend, I'll launder the baby's outfits and go on a DIY spree on a few (or one) of the white rompers. We'll see about that. The only thing I wanna do these days is to curl up on the couch and read. 

No comments: