Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random thoughts of the day




  1. There are many people who care. 
  2. Sugar crackers may be my saviour.
  3. Pears too. Hopefully.
  4. Goat's milk? Let's take things one step at a time, half a bottle at a time. 
  5. Some people can never develop tact. 
  6. A select few always think they've gone through worse and whatever challenges others are facing are nothing compared to their experiences. My parents went to school with barely any money, had to share everything with 9 other siblings and you call your past 'hardship'? PUHLEASE. But let's just ignore them and make more room for (1). 
  7. I don't feel like going for classes this semester.
  8. Half an egg sandwich is still in the fridge. Let's feed the husband with leftovers, as usual. Haha.
  9. Promised my maid of honour that I'll take notes so (7) is no-can-do. Bummer.
  10. My bff had a tub of ice cream today. She did not share with me. Not even telling me what flavour she got. You tweeted and I shall remember this ice cream tragedy!
All in all, it was a good day. Only two rounds of V in the evening (no acid, yeay!).

Good night and I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) love ya'