Saturday, February 18, 2012

Raging hormones screw your brain too

Alhamdulillah for a good night's sleep. Crazy dreams are just part of the parcel that I have come to accept during this pregnancy. I've had horrifying ghosts, murders and an episode of almost missing my flight to Kota Bharu cos mom dilly dallies. Also being forced to marry my hubby's guitar teacher. Adoi, macam-macam.

Last night, I dreamt that I gave birth to a set of octuplets...and they weren't babies, but cockroaches. Funny thing was I didn't cry in misery. I just loved them cos they're my children (not a bad mom after all). I remember thinking 'if I just accept and be patient, miracles would happen'. After bathing them for the first time, they slowly turned into eight beautiful baby girls.

Whoa. Imagine the cupboards and shoe racks I have to custom build for 8 daughters...

No comments: