Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blog Lovin

I'm a sucker for fashion blogs.

Magazines are still a staple on my shelves but nothing can beat individualistic styles, especially the ones that covet vintage, thrifted findings. Fashion should not be everything about designer togs but Malaysians are sadly so shallow that you're practically deemed a disgrace for not being a walking Pavillion/Starhill shopping centre. 

Thanks to my dear friend, whowhatwear, this morning I was introduced to Jessica Stein. I think she's now my next favourite Australian after those cute Junior Masterchefs. 

You just can't not love her minimalist approach. 

So simple. Yet so Classy. 



Sigh...now I need to get this body by December.

2 comments:

sara said...

eh eh, she's one of my favourites too! i follow her tumblr though. my current favourites are fash n chips - a dutch girl and this russian girl - classy and fabulous, columbine smille - a swedish girl. their style is simple, classic. i love! so olivia palermo

sara said...

eh, your new layout nice la :D love the new photos