Tuesday, September 09, 2008

sleep on it first la kan?

I have just finished mengisi borang minta kerja. My back is killing me. Never have I been so intense in job applications - what do you call a gazillion times of double-checking? I so don't wanna have left anything out and a small voice is telling me that I better call it a night and finalise everything tomorrow. Maybe I did miss a tiny field or two there. Hmm...I really want them to see my mail in their inboxes first thing in the morning. But perhaps I should hold my horses. And go downstairs makan instead. Food calms yeah.

And.....they also want academic transcripts since the yonder years and that's not good. I was so busted back in pre-u days. Nasib baik pass. With all the 'karipaps' I got for Physics I'm praying that the peeps at *** will just dismiss it as my 'mencari erti hidup' (read: berfoya2) phase huhuhu..... Forget about the past people, the present moi and you over there in that snazzy office are meant to be (work) together!

I want this job badly :(

3 comments:

Hajime said...

ah!
ko memang suke berfuya2 ketika itu...
(imbasan...)

adiepot said...

ah lupakan semua sejarah hitam itu!

啤酒花™_J said...

haha... :P LUPE?...