Sunday, September 14, 2008

sheep goes to heaven

I spent Saturday afternoon bijou bazaar-ing with KiMoira. We were really psyched to go since their previous events sounded sangat happening and we haven't been to any of those. Kinda made us (me actually) felt like the left out old maids so we had to go lah to revive what's left of our youth, haha... (we're not THAT old kan babe?)

However, much to our disappointment it was pretty dull. I assume that perhaps it was just one of those times when business isn't doing so well. Puasa kot... For me only several stalls stood out - gajah gajah gallery, the one selling cool polymer clay monster figurines and bangles with eyeballs, bowgroup and the blacksheep. The rest were pretty much selling the same stuff - used clothing items (some are nice vintage but some look like they were ransacked from an old tailor aunty's 'factory outlet circa 1975'), new clothing items that only fit really young girls, accessories, handbags... Perhaps I AM THAT OLD since nothing much got to my fancy. Despite this, I got myself a top from blacksheep because all of you know that I will get BRAIN HAEMORRHAGE AND SEIZURES if I don't buy anything on a supposed shopping outing. Sigh...it's a...'condition'. And I'm not as strong as KiMoira when it comes to battling this disease.


my blacksheep tee - sedikit renyuk cos i declined the plastic carrier bag and shoved it into my handbag instead as a little contribution to mother nature.

I hope that the RM50 naive art painting lesson is still offered at the gajah gajah gallery. What a romantic way to spend time with friends, a loved one or with diri sendiri kan? Read more from this article: Artist opens gallery to public. I couldn't help to Google them up since their stall has really nice paintings of cats and elephants on canvas.

We promised to 'sleep on it' on these oh-so-chantek handmade leather gladiators (sandals, for u men out there who will definitely not understand) from ninakimi@bowgroup. I haven't gone to sleep but I already know that I'm getting them else I'll be in misery till the end of Q4. Yeah, at least till then cos they're such great investments!

Cik gladiators, saya akan mimpi yang indah-indah tentang kamu malam ini. Aaaahhhhh.....

4 comments:

Oimira said...

we should've gone to that chanel thingy. :D
mungkin mimpi lebih indahhhhhh

hohoho

FiEd said...

gajahgajah gallery? galeri yusuf gajah ke? sukeeerrrr...
aku dhlama adore yusuf gajah tuh.. huhuhuhu....

adiepot said...

yep yep, gallery yusuf gajah! eh jom kita pegi girls day out melukis naaaaaaaaaaakkkk????

Oimira said...

melukis? the only art i do is singing
keh keh :D