Friday, January 18, 2013

Pop Cultured

Hello, it's me again. Yes, the lady who's obsessed with her child. Oh goody goody for today what will it be?

Here's my 167th attempt to make her look more girlish. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say it's a level 6.5 failure. We need to understand our pinks better and in the meantime keep resorting to the foolproof giant flower headband.

On a side note, I am clueless about this whole sharifah-bawani fiasco. Call me ignorant but I have poop and spit to attend to (She's teething and this cheapo mom can only afford to give the baby her arm to soothe the itch. Gnaw away little one. I have more of those extra flesh in my mid section.)

Oh, did I mention that this is her intense look watching THS - Selena Gomez? And kid got so excited when I followed up with I Love You Like a Love Song on YouTube. No joke, man. She went "eeeeeeeeee!!!!!". I need to come to terms with the possibilities of my daughter coming home with a blonde mop top dude. Oh boy.

I really have no idea on how to conclude this entry cohesively or to decide whether writing about not wanting to have to pee on a stick in a few week's time is appropriate (it'snotandiknowit).

Erk.


2 comments:

matapedang said...

sangat comel & rambut die amat stailo terpacak2.. hihihi_herman

adiepot said...

orang lain rambut bila tumbuh panjang tunduk ke bawah, dia makin tegak ke atas -_____-