Monday, January 14, 2013

Because I Have Flooded Instagram & Twitter Enough for People to Curse Me

My motivation is the clock striking 2 on Tuesday afternoon, meaning I will hence have a worry-free 4-week break where I won't have to go through my daily routines laced with guilt because at the back of my mind I kept thinking "school assignments" (read: major procrastination and blaming baby blues). Also motivating me is the vision of graduation day with my loved ones, especially with a toddler age Audrina carrying a huge bouquet of flowers for Mommy.

In one year and eight and a half months time.

HAH, KAU DAH HILANG AKAL KE BAJET TAHUN DEPAN BARU NAK CONVO?

NAK MUNTAH DARAH BUAT MASTERS LAMA-LAMA MACAM TU??

TAK BEST OKEH.

Okay. I think I need me some nasik lemak now. The anxiety is killing me. Tolonglah pass paper hari Selasa ni.

Uhuk. Uhuk.


1 comment:

sara said...

awwwww, inshaAllah pass. sila makan nasi lemak for me too :D