Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dont wake me up before you go-go


My Little Drama Queen

You're happiest during the first half an hour upon waking up
and when I bathe you
Then you cry incessantly all day long
Refusing to be put down or left alone in your crib

You poop only once a day, 
always at the same time like clock work you are
Perhaps because you also feed like so
Two-and-a-haf hours 
and the crying machine gets revved up

You drive me nuts and make me put off my schoolwork to the very last minute

But

I can't stop kissing and cuddling and loving you

Because you're my little angel

My Little Pea

...and truth be told, I am so effing sleepy cos I haven't slept all night finishing up that bloody Research Methods presentation. You were very fussy and crying a lot tonight...cos I wasn't in bed with you?

Ok mommy's bedtime now.

I love you so much.

No comments: