Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm a mother. It's all about putting in the effort. Like, coming up with this entry at 2am with a sleepy baby in one arm, phone in one hand, and another hand alternating between typing on the keypad and clearing snoot from the nostrils.

Whilst being pregnant I asked oimira to slap me in the face if she finds me no longer concern about the way I look. Fast forward to 2.5 months post-delivery and I find myself looking forlornly at all the blah clothes in my closet at mom's. And frustratingly, the same happened when I finally went back to PIL's as so many stuff don't complement my jelly belly anymore.

Fixing a Broken Heart
And so I hopped on to WWW (hello, old friend) to seek inspiration on the latest do but now I'm having issues to grasp the idea of this major ear bling. Please give me some time to ponder over this.

Worry not, I'm good till you see me in carrot cut mom jeans.

Promise.


No comments: