Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's not always baby talk

Yea. Today's entry is about moi. My digestive system, to be exact. Gross? You bet it is. The strory goes like this:

I popped a baby.

Then I got obsessed with drinking (more than) enough water and eating oranges and taking jamu pills and downing hospital-grade laxative.

All in the name of avoiding constipation.

And all was happy and dandy until last week. Atending to a very demanding baby who cries A LOT, I was no longer observing this discipline and safe to say that I would go through the birth experience all over again instead of today's WC tragedy.

No wonder the Malays coined the term berak batu because hell it sure does happen to the most unfortunate beings -____-

(Oi cerita belum habis)

Then my aunt passed me a tub of prunes. And so I went at it like a peasant who hasn't had food for days. The verdict? It was like having a built-in heavy duty food processor that churns out massive errrr..."output".

Why does digestive system have to be so complex?

Gotta run. The royal throne's calling.

No comments: