Sunday, August 26, 2012

So I'm Still Pregnant. So I Still Get Crazy Food-Related Dreams at Night.

Funny how I could always will myself to cook whenever I'm back at mom's. And since my appetite has gone wankers during these final weeks of being pregnant, I decided to treat myself to the most unhealthy find in the freezer:

THE UBER LEGENDARY RAMLY BURGER PATTY

2 patties, onions, garlic, ginger, curry powder, chilli powder and celery stuffed in a pita bread, and I'm done with lunch. Awesome when all you want is greasy food and you don't really wanna trouble your husband (who's fasting) to wait in the long queue at Mcdonald's yet again. If only I wasn't too lazy to grate some Gouda cheese and grill these babies..they would have passed as something one gets from an American food truck. Okay I watch too much food tv, I must admit.

Lazy Sunday and I hope the Lil Pea makes her grand entry into the world soon.

2 comments:

sara said...

ME WANT THISSSSSSSS

ME NEED THISSSSSSSS

hahahahha dammit. how come we cannot eat everything and stay thin like gisele

le sigh!

adiepot said...

We can. Provided our hubs wanna pay for the service of a super duper hot personal trainer. Kalau tak hot takde motivation pun ;p