Monday, August 20, 2012

Aidilfitri Hari Bahgia

Pea is yet to make her grand entrance but that just means I have another day to stuff my face with lemang and rendang oh oh oh....awesome.

Raya in the capital is not too bad at all. Being able to go back and forth between two places (my parents' and the in-laws') on the first day makes the whole celebration, as a married couple, much more bearable. Honestly, I don't miss having to travel for 9 hours to see my parents for Raya like we did last year. Mom, let's just make this a new tradition for our family. Please?

Compared to threatened labour and the bleeding episodes since Thursday, I think swollen feet (and ankles and calves and, well, the whole of both legs) scare me more. Oi, I didn't even stand still for that long and was on the move most of the time when my butts were off the chairs! Blood circulation should have been good then, no? It's raya for heaven's sake. Lemme entertain my guests and run to the kitchen sometimes la.

I'm currently having so much fun with the new phone despite the loss of a real keypad. Wonder how do those with stubby fingers manage. I miss using two thumbs and typing ten lines of messages in under 2 seconds. Boo.

The icing on the cake for all of these is definitely is the hubs. I know...I know....I may sound like that annoying woman who worships her husband as if he's the God of Acropolis, but I have to say that he has made my raya this year a lot more meaningful by being the awesome person that he is. And he paid for this phone, bahhhaahh! Thank you sayang. Just like Bruno says it, you're amazing just the way you are :)

Selamat hari raya aildilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin

No comments: