Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mrs Van Hoof You Approve?


I LOVE METROJAYA.

There. I said it with no commission paid.

How can you not, when the merchandise on sale literally scream forget-me-not?

AMOUNT OF CASH BURNT: RM97.15 (ONLY)


This had been fun. I went in looking for a pair of comfy and pretty leather sandals and found none. Was I bummed? Nahhhhh...it was expected since I had been on the hunt for a while now. It's just that the feet had been swelling up 'nicely' since the last few days that I thought I should probably give it another go. Clarks, hush pups, lewre, kickers, naturalizer, and that other brand which my pregnant brain can't seem to recall, you name it I've seen them all - the pretty ones have heels (hence the beauty) and flats are frankly speaking, made only for Aunties. Don't bother suggesting Fit Flops because I don't believe in paying RM400 for latex sprinkled with glitter. And I won't fit into them once I get back to my originally very narrow feet. And I'm gonna give birth to Pea real soon too. We will make do with whatever we have in the shoe closet (read: car). 

So I do what we women do best: BROWSE AROUND. CUCI MATA. 

Finally, cuci dompet. 

I have to say that this was my most enjoyable purchase in months considering that I couldn't get my hands on mint/coral/buttercup jeans or any of those gorgeous apparel that everyone else has been sporting. I have also mostly invested my money in stuff for Pea. Not that Mommy have issues with you, dear. Just that it's not as fun when I don't get to try on the purchases I make. 

But now, aaaaaahhhh...the joy of owning a collar necklace (finally), a festive-season-appropriate and pregnancy-friendly top for one of the weddings this weekend and cute ladybug earrings. Plus plus, ngeeeee.

Thank you Metrojaya. I look forward to more rebate vouchers from you this year end. I really hope that my husband will go on a spending frenzy again (he loves your departmental store as much as I do we are oh-so-MFEO) and contribute those extra rewards points to my account. 

Now, should I consider the other two pairs of sexy necklace which I painfully put back on the display shelf? 

Hmmm....decisions decisions.


**************************************


p/s: I love you too, Ruscoe. You make the best wallet-friendly fashion jewelry in town!

3 comments:

Oimira said...

i dig rantai nala batu besaq kaler biru.

sara said...

oimira i pun suka the blue one!!!! nad nakkkkkk. now i nak go metro toooo

adiepot said...

I love it to bits, too! Can't wait for the next sales cycle hew hew