Sunday, March 25, 2012

I don't need a fancy car, and I already have my diamond ring

I hope that one fine day, you will realise that despite me still being that person who believes that we should always want to achieve and want something better in life, my 'life' is actually complete.

I hope that one fine day, you will also realise that for a very long time I have woken up every morning being thankful for a lot of big and small things that put a smile on my face.

I hope that one fine day, you will understand that I no longer want most of the frivolous demands I thought I needed to have a happy and complete life.

I hope that one fine day, it will finally hit you that I no longer want to be you or idolise you (and your pseudo-achievements).

I hope that one fine day, you will put two and two together and realise that you have hurt my feelings one time too many.

I hope that one fine day, you will truly understand how happy I am with everything that I have now.

I have filled the gaping void that had been within me for a long, long time.

I hope that it will never be too late for you.

No comments: