Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Alhamdulillah....


For medical professionals and drug discoveries.
(doctor friends, IV drips, ranitidine and maxalon are da shiznits)

For a stranger who is diligent enough to activate mobile international roaming, allowing darling hubby to check on this very sick me last night. 
(Hubby, why you simply think your talipon got auto roam one?)


For having a very concern FIL, thinking his pregnant DIL is going out alone at this hour 
- be careful, there have been snatch theft cases here lately. 
(It's okay Daddy, I'm well taken care of here see below :] )

For being married and having a couldn't-care-less take on petty things now.

hence, to the neighbourhood mall we go in our jammies

And..for having the bestest friend ever at my disposal (haha), who turned up at my doorstep within 15 minutes to my help-I-need-a-frapp call. I lef yu babe.



p/s: Yeay lagi 24 jam incik hasben pulang!

No comments: