Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sifat semulajadi atau tekanan persekitaran?

For all the things that I bitch about other women I wonder if other women bitch about me 10 times more hahaha!

Moi: I just saw XX-XY's tunang pics. OMG she looks 35! Haggard gila perempuan tu. I'm in shock. Trauma seyh :P
Friend: It's the make-up. Buruk gila - LOLS!
Moi: But crow feet also v prominent. And did she gain 10kg? I feel so mulut jahat pls excuse me hehe
Friend: LOLS! Xpe dia x tao. hihi!

Sila buruk sangka kepada saya sekarang (T_T)

3 comments:

friend said...

ROFLOL!!! so the lesson is get a good make up artist & photoshop dulu before upload pics. unless ur jati diri sgt tinggi. hihi.. ^_^

oyett said...

uishhh..ni yg buat aku takut nih...huhuhuh

adiepot said...

kau perempuankah oyett? jika bukan tak perlu takut. tapi aku rasa kau takut sbb aku sebut naik berat 10 kilo kan, kan, kan? :P