Sunday, January 18, 2009

An open letter to Kawan (harap tidak menimbulkan kesan titisan air mata)

Dear Kawan,

I should not have blackmailed you so severely and so early following the unexpected disruption over our vacation plans. Instead, I should have been more sympathetic and perhaps, launched a missile attack on the premises of your workplace or your boss' house. But both you and I and the people around us know that I can get hyper-paranoia over travel plans that don't go accordingly. After all this isn't the first time.

However, after having perused over your amazing race-esque (new) itinerary, I feel compelled to withdraw my decision to have you pay for the room of us girls. Initially I thought it was either that or admission to the mystical Angkor. I knew that my chances of winning were extremely high given the risk of you losing the 'network connectivity' in the picnic clan is just likewise if you do not oblige to my threats. Hah. Hah. Haaaaaaaaah..... *echoes of the evil laugh*

We're all victims of the system. We should stick together through tough times like this and be civil towards one another as the honourable human beings that we are. I believe that we have come to a mutual agreement that this trip will resume as planned. Looking forward to your (later) arrival at the destination as usual.

Yours faithfully,
Kawan

Salinan kepada: KiMoira (for filing and future reference)

1 comment:

oyett said...

fuhhh!!!!!meremang baca....perjanjian shaitonnnn..heheheh