Saturday, June 25, 2011

Call me Nora from now

Neither you nor me can make out the picture above. The only description I can give is 'LOVE'.

Here, I strengthen the bond with my best-est best friend.

Here, I make new friends. Many new friends.

Here, I re-discover the art of pushing (what I think was) my limits.

Here, I gain back my confidence that was almost diminishing.

Here, I sow the seeds of happiness (hello, adrenaline overload each and everytime).

Here, I learnt that 3 years of personal training sessions at the gym was really no fun.

Here, I get a rush once the smell of sweat a.k.a. toilet water stench emits from my body.

Here, I learnt that there are still many non-Malays who are smart, rich, humble and can speak Bahasa Malaysia very well. Respect.

Here, I learnt that the rich may not necessarily be snobs.

Here, I learnt that rich Malays also speak Bahasa Malaysia like the rest of us from the 'hood. Eceh.

Here, I had to unleash a little bit of my inner flirt because the trainers are rather cute/hot. Gatal, tapi sapa tak semangat kalau ada cute butt jerit nama you "Come on Nadia, go deeper you can do it!". Takpe kot belum kahwin ni. Jeng jeng....

Here, people are so nice they think I'm only 26 years old.

Here, I got a new name - Nora. Best jugak la. Perasaan sangat ayu gitew.

But here, I am sometimes be a b*tch because there's another real b*tch whom I would love to strangle to near-death.

Moral: Do not simply touch people's biceps. Dibenci orang.


Hooyah!

*************************
(An unlikely ending but I sudah ngantuk sikalang muehehe)

1 comment:

Oimira said...

ye, that perempuan should never touch zoo man's biceps sesukahati.