Saturday, June 18, 2011

2 Weeks of No Tyres, Sandbags and Sandpipe Will Be a Big Loss :(

(L-R): My number one fan (bahhaaaa), Mr Zooman who was torn between to-continue or not-continue for July, Mr Friend who experienced miang rumput on bring-a-friend day. (Missing in pic: Mr Tunang who looked so nervous pre-workout and I love you sayang for giving this a try)

*************

I know that I'm a late adopter. I know that if it wasn't for wanting to get back in shape in time for KL Marathon, the wedding, and the emergence of online deals services I wouldn't have probably signed up for this. I know that if it wasn't for Ki-Moira giving me her neverending moral support (that I can do this) I would have probably bailed after the first session.

I know now that I made the right choice. Hooyah!

No comments: