Saturday, September 18, 2010

Your boyfriend would have hit 'like'. Naseblah ini bukan FB. Haha.

20 years ago I questioned my parents' decision to have another child (mungkinkah eksiden?). Like, hello? I had enough to deal with with one sibling why the <insert a child-friendly curse here> am I being subjected to further annoyance from another? My future wasn't looking optimistic anymore with potentials of rivalry and fights for attention and birthday presents and bloodyhell I was definitely gonna be sent packing to some boarding school in no time so they get better care at home! Tengok, hyper-critical dan suka over-analyse sejak kecil.

Tough years ahead for the little one for I was always being difficult with her. Ya dia juga spoilt brat mau manggis jam 10, 11 malam pun ayah sanggup keluar pegi main road batu 10 kat gerai2 tepi jalan tu cissss. I mau kaset OAG kena tunggu perut kena belah apendiks baru bleh tuntut okay takde kaitan sekarang dan Radhi OAG itu adalah loser with a capital L.

Safe to say that things have changed for the better and little that I expected back then that tonight she would be the one consoling my tears. Nangis lagi laju tau bila adik kecik kata 'takpe kak ingat je Tuhan tarik satu nanti lagi baik dia bagi kita lepas tu'. 'Kakak selalu stress je kat fb, kakak jgn la buat Nya nanges'. Paling takbleh tahan 'pegila kawin cepat2 duduk dgn abang F duit dia banyak kan, kakak x payah keja bestnye'. Ewah wah wah...bab duit laju je kau excited ye? Cittt. I actually find it cute because despite some maturity gained over the last few years she's still the same little tyke I grew up with - obses mau hidup kaya (sebab tu dia mau jadi dokter gigi pasang gigi emas muehehe).

Okay now I feel like rummaging the photo drawer for pics of you at pre-school age. Kau sebenarnya kiut juga masa kecik, tembam mata bulat dan suka buat muka aksi bila amik gamba. Dasar natural-born camwhore. Oh maybe I was just jealous of you when we were young cos come to think of it, it's probably why I always sulked and all grumpy in pics. Ya hodoh betul I gemok tembam dan muncung.

Dan you adalah Nyanya yang kelakar pelik sejak kecil dan menghiburkan. I lef yu little one. Be done with school quick and fix me some gold bling choppers woooooot!

2 comments:

afiq said...

over analyse? macam saya. tapi tak pasti sejak umur berapa :)
selamat hari raya.

adiepot said...

selamat hari raya juge :)