Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zombified

Had I been so passionate, serious and hardworking in my undergrad years, I probably have become a doctor by now. Medical doc that is.

Heh. Seriously?

Correction. Had I not gone through all the class-skipping, procrastinating (when it came to assignments and exams and programming homework yucks) and spending more time than I should have in co-curricular projects, I would not have appreciated the decision to pursue a career in this line and eventually subjecting myself to another two (view to three) years of mental agony of this thing called graduate school.

A presentation on Tuesday, another test on Saturday and another boring post. Sorry folks, school, as we always remember it, is bo-ho-ring. I love this going back to school thing on the basis of gaining new knowledge and getting formally educated in business theories (your turn to say 'yuck!') but it's subconsciously eating me alive.

End.


Note: The writer is having problems articulating her feelings on the eve of her first mid-semester test. She acknowledges that it is already 11pm and the clock will continue ticking. There are papers, notes and stationeries strewn everywhere in the tiny physical domain she calls 'room'. Honestly, her heart is just not in it much. The only comment she has for now is "Sod it! Kalau ingat jawab, tak ingat belasah je lah tulis apa-apa pun. I'm halfway thinking of changing my major already anyway."

3 comments:

Hajime said...

meh sini che'gu ajar...

adiepot said...

oh che'gu C++ saya. lama tak dengar berita. open house raya ini tahun jemputlah saya seperti biasa walaupun belum tentu saya sampai kat Gombak sana.

yong said...

che kak, sambung blajo ke?