Thursday, July 01, 2010

I don't bite. I scratch.

If you visit this blog because you're my friend and you like 'connecting' with me silently this way, or if you actually like reading my nonsense, I love you.

If you're a regular visitor and you happen to be one of my very few ex boyfriends (oh brother...), then you must really miss me. Heh perasan aku.

If you just happen to land here by chance, hello! Welcome! Lotsa silly content for you to kill time with here ;)

If you stumbled upon the site, and you have made repeat visits, SUPER!

If you actually Googled your way around to check me out, then I must be THAT appealing to you. Ooooh autograph?

SNAP!

6 comments:

小頑童@nottyboy said...

hahaha

Iron Butterfly said...

hahahaha nice one. i fall in the first category =p

adiepot said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww hug you two!!!

sara said...

i'm in category 1! and funny about the shoes. but hey, even if someone likes you and put a ring on it...tell him, u'll need a ring plus a pair of shoes for me :) hehehehe sara's rules la tapi. i love shoes too much

Anonymous said...

aiyo cemana la boleh tersesat kat sini. midnite fb profile-hopping landed me here. lain kali one entry tribute to me, okay :) cerita bagus2 saja tau. gambar chantek2 saja tau.

kak~aya~ng

adiepot said...

Sara - YES YES ring+shoes! That's like getting Happy Meal heho

Kak Aya - hello 'stranger'. welkam on board.