Saturday, June 05, 2010

Dalam kepala ada apa deyyy?

Itulah berapa kali orang mau bilang JANGAN OVER ANALYSE, JANGAN OVER ANALYSE, JANGAN OVER ANALYSE!!!!!!

Sekarang itu orang sudah masuk hospital baru rasa nak korek tanah timbus diri sendiri kan?

I seriously need to take some kind of pills for this ngokngek-ness and anxiety tak bertempat. Or take time off work because it seems to consume my life now contributing to unnecessary stress and messing my mind up.

Haha kelakar. I know I can't. Financial reasons aside, lepas seminggu mesti you gelisah nak buat keja rindu nak pegi opis Cik Adiepot. But yeah, need to stop over analysing things.

Nota kaki tak berkaitan: I iz sayang Fied (Ye KiMoira kau juga)

2 comments:

Oimira said...

pengakuan ikhlas over analysed. tapi takpe,risau2 itu tanda nya sayang mehehe

Anonymous said...

leave it...we are human! oui, human can do wonders only with GOD's willing!... to OVER ANALYSE??? too harsh on yourself la babe! don spend 1/3 of your life over WORK!...theres more can be done, its all about LIFE! stay cool, stay happy, stay chill, stay happy, SPREAD it babe!