Monday, May 17, 2010

Kuat hati, lebih kuat berlari. Kuat berlari, hati jadi semakin kuat.

Results are out.
No. 262 out of 296 non-veteran women runners. No. 385 out of 425 women runners.
Obviously the makciks are better than moi. Dang.
Need to buck up on training.



Both knees need good rest now. After two weeks I MUST work hard on strength training. Never in the world would I imagine that I'll get ligament injuries. The jab has worked wonders, so do the ubat-ubat terkawal from the doc. Cheh, macam pro athlete la konon cedera bersukan teheheheeee ;P

You believe in me like no one else does

Aaahhh.....somehow I knew that if could do 15k, I'll definitely be able to do the 21.1k next month. Thank you Ki-Moira for, again, making me commit to another (distance) milestone that I never thought is achievable. Ingat tak I wanted only reg for 5k fun run in SCKLM last year but you made me reg for 10k and I did it within the cut off time? *terharu*

So here's to my BFF who share with me the same injury, blister spots and other pains only both of us know and understand:

YOU HAVE WON YOURSELF A NEW PAIR OF 'NIKE ELITE RUNNING LIGHTWEIGHT SOCKS' WORTH RM26 - HURRAY TO BLISTER-FREE RUNS!!!!


Babe, tunggu I kat gerai pisang masa SCKLM nanti ye? :')

Hahahahaha, I know they're nowhere as posh as a Proenza Schouler tote but I soooooo know she would appreciate 'em more :)

*HUGS*

4 comments:

Oimira said...

hawwwwww i won an expensive socks? :D :D :D

should we get ourselves hers n hers race day duffel bag from nike too?

nyehh ^_^

adiepot said...

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RETIRE FROM SHOPPING!!!!

Oh well, doesn't hurt to carry a cute new bag anytime. Ladidadida

小頑童@nottyboy said...

congrats ;)

adiepot said...

Thanks Yong! We can't wait to run with you again in SC next month ;)