Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hari tidak selamanya murung. Ada sinar di sebalik kelam.

I'm not one to be overly poetic and I would've only scored C6 in Sastera Melayu had I taken up the subject for SPM so please, don't feel overwhelmed by the subject line.

Despite all my dramas I always believe that there must be something good behind all the shit. I've been utterly sad for the past week and I was trying so hard to will myself to think of a reason why this has happened. Cancer, good? Hardly.

Tonight I consoled an old friend who's grieving over the news of her brother's liver cancer. One week ago I was no less miserable than her. God is great. You needn't wait long to understand why things happen(ed). No need to ask 'why me?', 'why her?' or 'why him?'.

So take care my friend, we know we have each other. I know now why we met some 18 years ago :)



No comments: