Monday, August 03, 2009

I am really sorry

Please accept my apologies for the emotional outburst yesterday. Things can get pretty bad at times, mostly at the unexpected times. I'm trying to manage the angst, frustration and sadness. It's been pretty good but almost like a junkie post-(first-time)-rehab, I get relapse now and then.

Thank you Debbie for the comment. Sorry it had to go away with the post but it stays in my heart :').

Perhaps to bare all publicly like this isn't a preference to everyone, but at least to me I get to knock myself in the head and realise that 'Oi malulah orang tengok. Now behave.'

I quote Debbie, 'Love you, miss you, mean it.' Thanks for putting up with me folks ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sila ke blog wale...
http://qopee.blogspot.com

sebok dia nk suh komen.. hahaha

-fiEd-

adiepot said...

iklan cenggini kena bayar kat tuan empunya blog. harap maklum.