Sunday, July 12, 2009

One day I will sing 'I like to move it move it'

Still can't bring myself to write anything witty. They say this needs a long recovery period. I envy those who can get up so quickly.

Someone said 'you need to be selfish this time'. Meaning, whatever's in my head it has to be 'I', no mention of 'him' even there are words such as 'forget', 'erase', 'hate', 'wanna kill'..yeah u know the drill.

So 'I' will continue to tell myself that 'I' have to eat. 'I' have so many other people who love me, of whom do not want to see me break apart anymore - accumulate all their years of love for me and I'll get far more than the 9 years I spent being attached to some jerk so THINK HARD NADIA DON'T GO WASTED LIKE A LOSER.

'I' will go out with my friends to have fun. 'I' will resume my training because 'I' have another run this August and 'I' will successfully finish it within the cut-off time. 'I' will do a lot better at work because 'I' have what it takes.

'I' will be better. 'I' will not feel this pain anymore.

'I' and more 'I's'.

Someday soon 'I' will be that robust person again. You just wait.

No comments: