Saturday, July 26, 2008

i need RM6k to fly to Raleigh

i miss him so bad. 

why raleigh? why cant they have regional training, like, in malaysia? :(
many other MNCs conduct local trainings. why cant your stupid company do the same?????

it's gonna be a long, hard year. i have to let go of may other things, and people, to prove that i'm worth the pain. 8 years and things are still difficult.

i miss u M. i know i cant have 7 hours of video conference with you everyday come July 28th. i hate the awful time difference. i hate that Maxis IDD132 is expensive for calls to the States. I hate that I have to close both eyes to get my own pc so that i can call u for cheap cheap. i hate that u give me more and more mixed messages. i hate that it's one year, and not one week or one month. i hate that the possibility of me seeing you is next july or august and many rounds of careful savings so that i can scrape off enough money to fly to you. i hate that you're not around when i start my new job. i hate i hate i hate all of these.

pain... :( 

No comments: