Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gone Bonkers and Lovin' It

Sorry for being AWOL for a bit. Not that the five, maybe six, of you there reading mind kan? Hohoh...

Ok, here's the dirt-

Current employment status: Employed

Employment status in three weeks time: Unemployed

Perasaan: Exhilirated, Lega, Ha-he-ho!, Sandy beaches+Guccis = Schweeeeet......

Perasaan lain-lain: Scared shitless cos I wont have much money if this lasts for...a bit longer than I thought, Gila ke aku ni?, Pelik-but-ok-la-kot-kejap.

Also, I'm totally not in the mood to baby anyone. I'll adopt a tiny orphan if I'm so damn psyched to doing just that.

And I'd quite like to really butt-kicking start my fudge business seriously soon.

AdiEPoTT
Sejak bila aku suka pegi pantai ni?

7 comments:

fox said...

oh..3 weeks time to say goodbye...
must cherish the time with you ;-)

小頑童@nottyboy said...

good for u ;)

take some good rest ;)

nypd said...

use this opportunity to take ur diving license hehe then we can go diving n beaches all the time :p

啤酒花™_J said...

me too ...me toooo....in ur car...never "invited" to ur car!!! we go c c cuci mata leng chai lar..

adiepot said...

many thanks my friends :)

ohhh instead of cuci mata, let's "Gucci" mata lengchai!

Anonymous said...

U mean u dun hafta go to work the nx day after the 10k? How envious! Anywhow, wa respek sama lu beb! All da best. :)

啤酒花™_J said...

u look hEpI... HePi is important!!!