Friday, May 30, 2008


10 years ago she sat next to me in the physics lab doing anything but the experiments. the same hand would have probably held a 50 sen cream roll (yes, in the same lab) more often than it would have a voltmeter. but last night it's bedecked with henna art. and by this afternoon, it will glisten with the sparkle of a rock on a band, signifying her crossover from here to 'that place'.

It's a loss for me for I can no longer claim my stake on my best friend, for she's already 100% someone else's. Letting go is really hard and I'm gonna miss her a lot. But she's ready, and she's happy, and so will I be. I've seen her bucketload of tears and the immense hurt caused by ruthless jerks she put up so much with. I can't be selfish now. And my conscience is telling me that this time around she won't be in such pain no more. There were good reasons why things never worked out with them babe. You deserve to have someone a million times better. Your time has come :)

Congratulations Emy and Hairil, May 31 2008

AdIePoTT loves Emy and it's not in a queer way (doh!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send my congrats to amy. :)

moga2 kekal ke akhir hayat..

Hero said...

aaa? hmm.. it's not the Amy i know.. aaa.. for a moment kan.. when you didnt answer your phone.. i thought you yang tengah.. aaa.. ok nevermind.. :p