Monday, May 21, 2012

In Malaysia, It's Summer Weather and Winter Fashion for Preggo Moms. More like, fashion-unable.

This lady managed to get her hands on the ubiquitous mint jeans and they're even MATERNITY style! An hour ago I saw them on ASOS albeit none available in my size. Then they vanished into thin air. Even size 16 were snapped up. 

Erinn of Fancy Napkin.
Lady, I envy you. Did you pounce on these when ASOS launched them?
Fine, no mint jeans. Perhaps I should just settle for coral.


Or cornflower blue.



As I have learnt time and again, NEVER THINK BEFORE YOU BUY cos they will be gone the moment you step out of the shower and decide "Okay, I'll just get them corals or blues"!


By now it's clear that I'm going nowhere with my spring palette obsession. 


And I shall cry my way in depressing blacks and khakis till September comes, followed by kain batik till November. And I too, shall remind Pea that I SACRIFICED A LOT to have him/her.

***

1 comment:

sara said...

coral! coral! coral!