Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hoping that 3 months is as far as this goes

What work (so far):
1) Peanut butter on plain bread
2) Sirap limau, not too much as it may mess with my naturally sensitive tummy.
3) Hot clear soup
4) Plain rice with something mild e.g. Ayam goreng, begedel, ikan bilis goreng
5) Anlene yoghurt
6) Being snarky. Oops.

What don't:
1) Anything with too much egg
2) Almost everything else

I should probably be thankful that hubby is not a smoker. Those lot are the worst, followed by cat food! It's only been a few weeks but I think I should already apologise to mom for all the hassle she went through when she was carrying me. I, apparently, exhausted her till due day. Ummm...I probably still do now. Haha.

So here's to all vomiting mothers to-be out there! Who says we're a bunch of ungrateful betches for whining about the exhaustion when all we do is talk to the tiny pea when no one's looking. Wooooot!

No comments: