Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If this is circa 1999 I would have probably become a doctor by now hehehe

It's official: I'm a stress junkie.

I whined, complained, got all worked up on crazy loads and deadlines and whaddayaknoooow....full results are out and praise to God for I had passed with flying colours. It's at least 1% doa I tell ya. If you don't ask from Him, you will not get as much as you want for He has the final yay or nay. He will give you access to everything that is required to achieve your target - sufficient brain capacity, good teachers, good friends, last-minute *ehem*, red bull, etc etc

So for the new year should I ask for a gazillion tonne of work at the office to complement the load of my school work so I can push myself towards being on the verge of a nervous breakdown and redeem the As at the end of the semester? Okay senyap sekarang dan ini malam sila tido dengan sengih sampai ke telinga. Ngeh.

No comments: