Friday, October 22, 2010

GBFF, half the time I don't care if they gossip & sorry they seek answers from you

Ever feel like you're trying hard to force yourself to do something that you have no interest in but one that everyone says is 'good for you'? (No, it's not tomorrow's accounting test. That's given. I enrolled myself in school by choice.) Just over a year ago I wouldn't have thought twice about doing what I'm committing myself to do for tomorrow and you know I have been more adventurous in the past if you have been a busybody (about the mundane and silly things I do) for a while. No need to ask around why I am so complicated. I like things to go my way or at least result in the way I expect them to. At this age it is exhausting to have to deal with changes and surprises. They say it's like getting on a bike, you never forget how to cycle. Sure, but you also never forget the times you fell off the bike and tumbled down the hill and scraped your knees till the insides showed. Yeah, I can never forget the bleeding raw flesh to this day. What if this time around it's the same? If hurt and pain can be avoided why go that way?

Yeah anyway so I'm doing this thing tomorrow. Battling my inner self which only wants to curl up in bed detached from anything exciting. Talk about the demons within.

Fight nadia fight. Haih...

No comments: