Saturday, September 12, 2009

Caffeine makes the world a happier place


I have a hobby. My hobby is collecting setem. I believe I have genetically inherited this passion from my late grandfather. His album setem is (was?) massive.

Everytime I buy a cup of kopi, I get a setem. Sometimes more if the person processing my purchase is a male (woah woah I still have some saham left). I drink many cups of kopi a week. Hence I have many many many setem. Like these:

Rewards are very nice indeed.


12 setem

+

12 setem

+

6 setem

=

30 setem

***********************************************************

My kopi place allows me to redeem free kopi for every 7 setem I collect. I have redeemed quite a number of cups of free kopi but now I have a problem. The offer is only good till September 14. I have a surplus of setem. I am sad.

Now I need THREE DATE-ABLE DATES for a kopi session.

Or TWO DATE-ABLE DATES for two separate kopi sessions.

Let's not waste the kopi. Waste is shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Iron Butterfly said...

mehlaa minum nga aku. pavilion ko bangsar ko. hihi.